Student Council isn’t as daunting as it sounds. It is actually a great platform for you to voice your concerns and vote on policies that make your time at UoW fabulous!
It is made up of representatives from across our student leadership community. Any UoW student can attend the meetings and get involved, but it is our elected Officers, student group committee members and academic representatives who get a final vote on any policy decisions.
Come back soon to find out about the topics of discussion, and to sign up for your free pizza; just our way of saying thank you for attending and for being awesome!
- Thursday 24th October 2019 | Marylebone Campus L195 Luxborough Building
- Tuesday 19th November 2019 | Harrow Campus ELG.03
- Tuesday 28th January 2020 | Cavendish Campus C2.15
- Thursday 5th March 2020 | Regent Street Campus - G03 - Fyvie Hall
- Tuesday 24th March 2020 | Marylebone Campus
The meetings will take place from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM