Use Your Voice
Hi, I am Ismahan Nur, your Vice President of Postgraduate Education.
I studied Human Resource Management at the University of Westminster. During my time at Westminster, I really enjoyed speaking to different students and making friends which has led me wanting to represent you and help you to make your University experience a whole lot better. It's a pleasure to be able to represent you for this academic year – once again – and continue to work towards building a postgraduate community. I will focus on enhancing the engagement between the postgraduates and the SU by creating more events and activities just for you! I want to ensure PG’s have access to more support from various services such as the library and academic needs and many more. I value every voice and I will take action for every feedback or concern to make your time here the best it can possibly be.
(1) Ensuring workload is distributed effectively and efficiently for all students through the agreement and implementation of a 'no bunching' policy.
(2) Develop and improve social provision for postgraduates through events and activities throughout the academic
year that engages a minimum of 200 students.
(3) Improve assessment and feedback for postgraduate students through the agreement and implementation of a
(4) Implement Wellbeing Wednesday for all postgraduates for the year 2021/2022
(5) Ensure that semester 3 opening hours of the library match that of semesters 1 and 2 to aid the postgraduate experience.
Feel free to reach out and email me.
I hope you have a lovely time at Westminster.
VP PG Education