Use Your Voice
What We’re Working On
Hey I’m Liv!
As your Vice President of Activities, I am committed to improving your student experience; whether that’s encouraging you to participate in sports, societies or any other activities!
I am proud to have been a Dragon (sports member) throughout my time at Westminster; from captaining the women’s football team and also creating and leading the Mental Health Society.
I hope to ensure, as a University, we offer sporting events that are inclusive for all abilities and focus on initiatives that allow increased participation regardless of gender, ethnicity and religion. I also strive to ensure that Societies’ voices are heard and are continually recognised for their achievements throughout the year.
(1) Develop at least one online platform for societal recognition that showcases achievement and effort.
(2) Provide a minimum of four short sport courses that leads to improved personal and team performance in
(3) Ensuring inclusivity in sports, particularly for marginalised groups via increased give it a go sessions and
(4) Commit the university to developing a comprehensive mental health action plan including facilitating a
(5) Create a minimum of ten Student Union jobs that are career relevant to increase skills and experience.