Need Advice?

Need Advice? 


UWSU Advice can support you with a range of academic issues and can help you in accessing other support services. Contact us for advice on: 


·         Academic Misconduct

·         Appeals

·         Complaints

·         Mitigating Circumstances

·         Support accessing other services


Get in touch by emailing us at: and we can chat with you via email or phone, or book you an appointment. Please make sure you include your full name, Student ID, phone number and a brief overview of your issue and help you’re looking for.


UWSU Advice