Page:Housing Advice
Accessibility Tools
Sign in

Housing Advice

As your Students’ Union, we exist to represent your voice and advocate on your behalf. The Students’ Union Advice Centre is always free, confidential, and independent to the other organisations.


Our housing advice service can support you with the following: 

► Deposits 

► Council tax 

► Landlord and letting agent issues 

► Contract checks 

► Shelter template letters 

► Housing Blog


We can: 

► Provide advice on what you need to do next to resolve your housing issue 

► Provide information on your rights and responsibilities as a tenant 

► Support you in complaints against your landlord or halls of residence 

► Signpost you to relevant services 

► Read through your contract and other housing documents before you sign them