If you are not satisfied with your experience at the University of Westminster, you can make a formal complaint using the University’s Complaints Procedure. If you are pursuing a formal complaint, you should also familiarise yourself with the related Unacceptable Behaviour Policy as well as the Student Code of Conduct.

If this is a complaint against the Students' Union, please go to this page.

How to report a complaint?

University's Stage 2 Formal complaint form

Submit the above completed form with your supporting documentary evidence to the University’s Complaint Team within 90 days of the incident taking place.

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your Formal Complaint, you may take your complaint to the Office of Independent Adjudicators (OIA)

How can we help you?

  1. We can help you understand the Complaints Procedure and give you guidance on whether you have grounds for making a formal complaint.
  2. We can help you to identify whether a formal or informal route is the best option for you to resolve your issues.
  3. We can help you with completing the form and checking that you have the appropriate evidence to support your complaint.