Use Your Voice
What We’re Working On
How to get advice?
For everyone's safety, our Advice Service has stopped all face-to-face advice until futher notice.
If you’re looking for advice, we ask that you first check out our website by clicking on the relevant pages below. We have a large amount of information and you may find you’re able to resolve your issue this way. If you require further support, please click on "I need to book an appointment" to get advice via email, phone or MS Teams.
For questions or concerns about to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please check the University’s website for the latest updates.
Our service is free, confidential and independent of the University (UoW). We offer friendly support to all UoW students on:
- Academic Misconduct (being accused of plagiarism, collusion, etc.)
- Appeals (how you were assessed or graded)
- Complaints (about your course, the University, staff, etc)
- Disciplinaries (concerns about another student's behaviour)
- Mitigating Circumstances (personal issues impacting on your studies)
To Get Advice: