Tube map of London underground

18+ Student Oyster Card

If you'll be travelling a lot around London it would be best to get one of these!

You'll need to be

  • Enrolled at the University or on mandatory work placement in London so they can verify your application with TFL
  • Enrolled in an eligible Higher Education Level 4 or above full-time or part-time course
  • A resident in London during term time
To apply online you will need
  • A colour digital photo to upload
  • Your Enrolment ID from your education establishment
  • Your course start and end dates
  • A credit or debit card to pay the £10 fee

With the Student Oyster card you can SAVE 30% on adult rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Passes valid for seven days, one month or up to a year!

Once you've applied and got everything verified, it may take a week or more before you actually receive your card

To apply for your oyster card please click here.


Post comment


Please log in with facebook in order to comment