If you'll be travelling a lot around London it would be best to get one of these!
You'll need to be
- Enrolled at the University or on mandatory work placement in London so they can verify your application with TFL
- Enrolled in an eligible Higher Education Level 4 or above full-time or part-time course
- A resident in London during term time
- A colour digital photo to upload
- Your Enrolment ID from your education establishment
- Your course start and end dates
- A credit or debit card to pay the £10 fee
With the Student Oyster card you can SAVE 30% on adult rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Passes valid for seven days, one month or up to a year!
Once you've applied and got everything verified, it may take a week or more before you actually receive your card
To apply for your oyster card please click here.